The Board Chair Handbook
If you are a current or incoming board chair, you may be looking for guidance to help you succeed in your pivotal role.
The Board Chair Handbook from BoardSource is a practical and comprehensive resource, answering these questions and more:
- What exactly are the tasks and responsibilities of the board chair?
- Is the role right for you?
- How do you prepare to take on the tasks and responsibilities?
- How can you optimize the work of the board?
- What processes and practices and skills work best?
- How do you ensure a smooth transition between you and your successor?
BCLTA members enjoy a discounted rate on BoardSource membership.