Mark Your Calendars for May 12th!
Please join us for a day of governance topics, roundtable discussions, and action planning.
This day long forum is directed at public library trustees and library directors. This is your time for making connections across the province and for talking about your libraries, your communities, and governance.
- Saturday, May 12th.
- 8:15am to 4pm
- Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel (7551 Westminster Hwy)
- Registration will open February 5th
- Conference fee is $150
In addition to the one day BCLTA conference, we are pleased to be collaborating with our colleagues at BCLA for a full day, on Friday, May 11th, of sessions at the BCLA conference that will focus on governance and leadership. We encourage you to check out the BCLA conference website for ongoing updates and more information about their conference.
This page will be regularly updated with conference information including:
- May 10th, Friday evening social
- BCLTA Award nomination forms
- TOP and Chairing the Board sessions at the Richmond Public Library (Brighouse Branch) on Sunday, May 13th
The 2018 AGM will take place immediately following the conference.
- Saturday, May 12th
- Attendance is free and open to all members