Please see the Governance Workshop page for information about current BCLTA workshops and how to arrange for a BCLTA workshop. BCLTA workshops are a membership service. If you wish to register and are not a trustee or a library director, please contact Babs at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register, you should receive an automatic confirmation email.
- If you have any questions about the workshops or your registration, email email@example.com
- Invoices are sent the week following the workshop. If you have any questions regarding your invoice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BCLTA two hour online Governance Workshops are $25 per participant.
- BCLTA full day in-person Governance Workshops Pilot Project fees are $50 per participant.
- BCLTA half day in-person Governance Leadership: Chairing and Leading fees are $75 per participant.
- BCLTA customized workshops (online and in person) registration is managed via email, not through the website. The fees for full day in-person are $150 per participant. Fees for online customized workshops begin at $50 per participant for a 2 hour workshop.
BCLTA online workshops are a membership service for trustees and library directors.
Registration is through the BCLTA website and invoices for the $25 registration fee are sent the week following the workshop. As the workshops are discussion and activity based they are generally capped at 12 participants.
These workshops use Zoom and participants are asked, where possible, to use the video function and a device that has full screen and keyboard capabilities (not a phone).
BCLTA uses closed captioning for all of its online learning and development events. At this time we are using Zoom Real Time Transcriptions. This service has many limitations including that it is only available in English and can be inaccurate.
From the Zoom website: Limitations of Real Time Transcriptions.
Due to the high interest in BCLTA workshops, if you register but don’t show up we will still need to charge you the registration fee.
Please make sure that each registration includes the name and email of the participant and the email for the invoicing.
If you have any comments, needs, or requests regarding the workshop or event please email Babs Kelly at email@example.com.