If you have any questions about BCLTA, provincial advocacy, and the work of the BC Public Library Partners please contact the BCLTA Executive Director, Jerrilyn Kirk, at jerrilyn.kirk at bclta.ca.
The BC Public Library Partners are:
- BC Library Trustees Association (BCLTA)
- Association of BC Public Library Directors (ABCPLD)
- BC Library Association (BCLA)
- BC Libraries Cooperative (BCLC)
The BC Public Library Partners work together to:
- Increase awareness of the positive impact of BC public libraries
- Influence provincial public policy and funding impacting libraries and their communities.
BC Public Library Partners Communications
Find links to the BC Public Library Partner’s presentations to the BC Select Standing Committee on Finance and Government Services (2020 and 2021) on the BCLTA Provincial Funding page.
BC Public Libraries Partners’ presentation to the Select Standing Committee on Finance and Governance Services regarding the 2023 Budget Consultations (June 7, 2022).
- Scroll about 2/3 way down in the transcript to read the Partners’ presentation.
- Transcript link – https://www.leg.bc.ca/documents-data/committees-transcripts/20220607am-Finance-Victoria-Blues
BC Public Library Partners: Spring 2020 Advocacy Update (May 1, 2020)
BC Public Library Partners Response to the 2020 Budget Announcement (February 25, 2020)