BCLTA governance resources are developed with guidance and input from the membership and in consultation with our colleagues at the Associaiton of BC Public Library Directors, the Library Federations and the Public Libraries Branch, Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
- BC Public Library Governance: A Quick Guide for Library Trustees
- Wise Practices: Trustee Orientation Checklist
- Board Assessment and Development
- Wise Practices: Library Director Evaluation and Compensation
- Preparing for Strategic Planning
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Ministry of Municipal Affairs.